Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Campe Verde RV Park

Well we have been here for a whole 5 days so have alot of catching up to do. This is the friendliest park the people just all get involved in the activities. Sunday was the big superbowl party at the clubhouse and everyone brought goodies and I was able to have time to myself as Ray spent 3 hours watching it. Monday was a dart compitition and because there was a shortage in women I was the partner to Ray and two other guys. My last partner and I ended up winning the whole competition I'm not going to take credit as this was the first time I played darts since 1997. It was fun at any rate. Ray was in the pool tournament in the morning and out of 14 players he ended up 4th. Today Tuesday we did a tag along to a little Mexican Restaurant in Campe Verde they had $1.00 Taco's The company was better than the food.
Well the day wasn't over at 2pm it was ladies pool tournament. I really didn't want to go but I did end up fluking one win and then lost the next two games but both games I was down to 1 ball. It was fun and that's all it is about. Wil keep in touch more often Oh by the way our grandaughter Sheena is expecting a little girl. Thank you Sheena for the ultrasound. Love Ya

No comments: