Friday, May 23, 2008

Airdrie, Edmonton and now Golden (catch-up)

I am behind by a whole month, so much as happened since being in Calgary. Having lost the star of our blog Mugsie guess it took the wind out of my sails and sales. We moved over to Airdrie for 1 week and I was lucky enough to get a nice hair do from my daughter-in-law Lana at the Mane Image Hair salon. She did a great job foils and a bit of a perky hair style. I will enter the pictures later.
We stayed in Airdrie from April 27th to May 4th, 2008, We had to get enough advertisers to print the Site map guide for the Whispering Spruce Campground and happy to report we did.

May 4th we traveled to Edmonton, Shakers Acres, the first we saw was Todd my youngest Son and it was funny because that weekend all of my children were in Edmonton. Eric at a weekend
mining show Tony my son from Japan with his two sons, Kaito & Sean. My Daughter Tanya and Darin with their 2 sons, Nicholas and Alex. Did get to see and visit everyone except Eric as we had spent time with him and Son Spencer while in Calgary and Airdrie. While we were in Edmonton Tony entered into a singing competition and ended up being in the top 10. While at the Cook County Salon I received a call from my cousin that my brother Dave's son Danny at 38 yrs old was found dead in his room. This was very traumatic for all of us.

Now have been in Golden at the Whispering Spruce Campground in Golden for 6 days and will be leaving for Vernon to see my Sister Marilyn and Bill tomorrow Saturday then on to Rondalyn Resort in Nanaimo on Sunday. We have had ify Wi fi reception making writing very difficult. Will enter in some pictures later. See you down the road....

No comments: