Friday, December 21, 2012

Wow it's been to long since I wrote in our blog.  It's now December 22, 2012 I noticed my blog address from my Son's Facebook the date is familiar as 50 years ago today I married my Children s father Wayne Bacon. We ended up having 4 Children Eric, Tanya, Tony and Todd. I will always be grateful to my Family as they are my life.
Ray and I will be Married 20 years next July and our family is Mimi and Tina. Ray actually is away in Germany visiting his only son Joel and his wife Sina and of course now has a little Granddaughter June only 7 months old whom was called after his 1st wife June that lost her life to cancer.  He is flying back on the 28th of December then we will be traveling to the warm country.
I am pleased to be able to spend Christmas with my Nieces and Great Niece and Nephew who are now 6 years old. My Sister Doriea passed away just over 6 years ago and I enjoy watching her grandchildren and see her through her daughters.
We have had a good year, doing the same RV parks from last year and added on 4 new Parks. Will try to
write more often. .

No comments: