Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Boxing Day (at least in Canada)

Happy Boxing Day, what a relief the holiday is over and now we get down to what we want to do for the coming New Year. I am like everyone else wanting to lose at least 10 more lbs and get fitter. Watched and participated in the Pilate's video that my sister Edna gave me. One has to be like a pretzel to do all of those moves. I did try it and our dog Mugsie attached me as she could see my concentration was elsewhere. Do feel stronger though so will try to get some movement into my life.
Ray will be trying out his new pool cue that Santa brought him for Christmas. He was good before but watch out now. He has a tournament today at 7 pm in the club house.
Christmas was good got to talk to Tanya and Darin, Daughter and Son along with Nicholas and Alexander. (grandchildren) They were having people over and a great time opening gifts.
Todd my youngest Son was enjoying the time off. Tony and family in Japan were going out for festivities. Eric, Lana oldest son and daughter, Spencer, grandson went to Dominion Republic for an all inclusive Christmas. Ray's youngest Son Joel in Switzerland called on the 24Th. Exciting and rewarding life we live. They may be miles away but right here in our heart.

No comments: