Friday, December 14, 2007

Important message and Introduction

This is Suzy laying on top of Mugsie. Suzy went blind last Christmas and is 1 yr younger than mugsie so she likes to cuddle.

Ray & Diana are their walkers and drivers. I must say they pay us back with smiles and tails wagging. We are on vacation sort of now although we are full timers so to speak. Our pass time now is getting our new StemEnhance product to other Rvers We also have StemPets that we use for Suzy to help her with her blindness
You can check out our web site at www.newstemcellhealth.com It has helped me with my knee that had been in pain for 8 months and in 1 week only taking 2 StemEnhance a day the pain was gone. Now after only 2 months I can bend my knee walk miles and with no swelling or discomfort. Please check this out, it actually gets your own Stem cells from your bone marrow to go where it is needed to relive whatever inflammation etc.

No comments: